Why you should buy this product?
Having a baby comes with many challenges and one of those challenges can include your baby having sensitive skin.
One of the things you put on your baby’s skin a lot is baby wipes and sometimes having the wrong kind of water wipes can give your baby irritated skin or even result in eczema, you need to make sure you are using the best baby wipes possible for your baby.
There are certain things you need to look out for when choosing what wipes to go with:
- Ingredients – making sure that these wipes have little to no abrasive chemicals in them. These chemicals can be harmful to your baby’s new skin and cause it to become rashy or sore.
- Water percentage – We all know that cleaning with water is about as pure as it gets, but your little one’s skin can greatly benefit from only using water. This is why you need to be looking out for a high percentage of water content in your water wipes. The highest I have seen is from WaterWipes Super Value Box at 99.9% with the remainder being fruit extract.
- Allergy or Eczema protection – Having some form of eczema or allergy protection in any product you use directly with your baby’s skin is important as without these protections you can find that your baby can get very sore and cracked & dry eczema or have an allergic reaction to the products’ ingredients which can be very uncomfortable for the baby whilst you are trying to make it better.
- Sensitive Skin Safe. Approved for use by Allergy UK which means it’s great for any baby’s skin.
- Midwife Recommended – 97% of midwives* recommend you use cotton wool and water or WaterWipes. (*Source: Spark research study on 102 Midwives, October – November 2014).
- Suitable from Birth – WaterWipes are the world’s purest newborn baby wipes and can be used in substitute to cotton wool and water.
- Only Two Ingredients – Contains 99.9% water and a drop of fruit extract. The fruit extract acts as a gentle skin conditioner.
- Multi-use wipes – These wipes can be used for hands, face and bums meaning you. don’t need any extra wipes for other uses.
Overall, we see water wipes as one of the strongest competitiors for the best water wipe to use for your newborn baby. They are safe from birst, free from all fragrence, alcohol and only have two ingredients.
Water wipes are also one of the strongest wipes availabe on the market although this is becuase they are made out of plastic and that can really let them down for the more eco-consious parents out there.
Check out the last deal for this product